Due to heavy rain since last night, many parts around NCR including Rizal and Cavite have suspended their classes today. LGU‘s or Local Government Units in some area in NCR decided to cancel the classes of most school in their places to avoid students from getting soak in floods.
Here are the list of the Cities where classes are suspended.
- Parañaque City – Public and private schools up to the high school levels, morning classes are suspended
- Pateros in Manila – Morning and Afternoon classes are suspended in public and private schools of elementary to high school levels
- Antipolo City – public and private schools elementary to high school levels classes in the morning are suspended
- Cainta, Rizal – Morning class of public and private schools in elementary to high school levels are suspended
- Angono, Rizal and Morong, Rizal – Classes are suspended for the whole day in public and private schools in elementary to high school levels
- Pasay City – Classes are canceled in the afternoon of elementary up to the high school level
- Rosario, Cavite – suspend classes in all levels for the whole day
- Noveleta, Cavite – classes were suspended in public schools in the elementary and high school levels
To know more about the suspension of other schools, you may bookmark this post and I’ll deliver the updates here as soon as there’s an available information provided. God Bless!!